Calluses are formed because of the repeated friction, tightness, or a pressure. When you have calluses at the bottom of your feet, your skin becomes hardened and less attractive of course. It’s necessary to know how to prevent the calluses before you develop one in your skin. FYI, calluses can appear anywhere on your skin, but the prone area which the calluses are likely to occur is on your feet. There is a natural treatment for your calluses you can do at home. Check out the next paragraph to know the secret of how to get rid of calluses on feet with Epsom salt soak.
How To Get Rid Of Calluses In A Fast Yet Effective Way
One of the effective ways to soften the hard skin is by soaking your feet in a basin of warm water. You may need a quicker way without losing the effectiveness to remove the calluses, then you can complete the treatment with some Epsom salt. These are the steps how to get rid of calluses on feet with Epsom salt:
- Epsom salt
- Warm water in a basil
- Pumice soap
- Take a basin of warm water
- Pour three or four spoons of Epsom salt into the basin
- Put your feet into the basin and leave it until at least 20-30 minutes
- Next, start to rub your callus gently with a pumice soap. This step aims to get rid of thickening skin.
- When you are finished, wash your feet with warm water
- Apply a mild moisturizer to make your feet moist and smooth
- You can do this treatment at least two or three times in a week until the calluses go away.
If you can’t find the Epsom salt you can still use sea salt instead. The result won’t be any different though. Anyway, thank you for reading how to get rid of calluses on feet with Epsom salt!